I am a big fan of Salmon and this Parmesan-crusted Salmon is one of my favourite dish I cook for our family dinner. It is nutritious (good source of Omega 3), easy and fast to prepare.
2 tablespoons butter, melted
3/4 cup breadcrumbs (I use KooKaKrumb fine white)
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
2 salmon filet, around 300 gram each piece
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 dried thyme leaves
Spring onion (sometimes I don't have this so I just omit it)
Grated lemon peel (sometimes I run out of this so I just omit it too :-))
- Heat oven to 180 degree celcius. Put the baking paper on the baking tray.
- Pat salmon dry with paper towel. Place salmon with skin side down and brush with 1 tablespoon of melted butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, thyme, spring onion, lemon peel, and the remaining 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Put the breadcrumbs mixture onto the salmon filet evenly until all covered.
- Bake in the overn for about 20 - 25 minutes.
I serve it with Roasted Vegetables (please see my previous posting) like the picture above. Sometimes with Spinach Rice. Sometimes with Steam Vegetables and Bake Sweet Potato. Sometimes with Vegetables Pesto Pasta. Sometimes with Aglio Olio Pasta. Just anything simple and quick.